Open Accessibility Menu

Patient Relations

If you are concerned about something whether it is your care, your room, your meals, your testing schedule, your visitors or anything else - please let us know without delay. We will do our best. Be assured that you can speak to your caregivers in confidence. If you would rather not talk about your problem with your nurse, you may meet with the supervisor or manager on your unit for a confidential discussion of your concern.

Please be assured that the presentation of a complaint or concern will not compromise your treatment. Our goal is to provide healthcare that is supportive of patient and family wishes, recognizing that situations and decision-making can, at times, cause conflicts during healthcare delivery.

You may receive a patient satisfaction survey phone call, after you are discharged. We appreciate your taking the time to participate in the survey.

Patient Family Grievance

Any time your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you may call 310-900-8656. They will work with all hospital departments to investigate your complaint and assist you in handling your concern.

If this is not to your satisfaction, you may file your complaint with the Department of Public Health by calling 916-558-1784.